MercyOne Clinton Foundation Offers Health Care Scholarships
With changes in technology in the health care industry, continued education for nurses, caregivers and those in health-related fields remains a priority for MercyOne Clinton Medical Center.
To encourage health care education, MercyOne Clinton Foundation awards scholarships to individuals who are working to further their education in health care-related fields.
Applications for the scholarships are available on the MercyOne Clinton website at www.mercyone.org/clinton/about-us/community-benefit/
- The MercyOne Auxiliary Scholarship is available to those pursuing a degree in a health-related field.
- The Kathy Goetzl Scholarship is available to those pursuing higher education in a health care-related field.
- The Dr. Frank O. Kershner Scholarship is available to those pursuing a nursing degree.
- The Patrick and Anna McKay Scholarship is available to colleagues of MercyOne Clinton Medical Center and their relatives pursuing a health-related degree.
- The N.K.L. Scholarship is available to those admitted to a nursing program and scholarship funds are used for education in pursuit of a nursing degree.
- The Ruthann Papke Scholarship is available to those pursuing a nursing degree.
- The Lori Skiff Memorial Nursing Scholarship is available to MercyOne Clinton RNs pursuing higher education in the field of nursing.
. All applications are due March 31, 2020.