The excitement is building as vendors, coaches, holistic practitioners, and psychics/mediums prepare for the 4 th Annual Body, Mind & Spirit Expo on Saturday, August 21 st from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the Riverfront Event Center located at 215 South 2 nd Street in Clinton, Iowa.
The Body, Mind & Spirit Expo is a growing metaphysical and holistic experience providing visitors with a welcoming environment to learn about natural and ancient healing techniques, spiritual practices and clean living. Attendees will be treated to a fun and informative space where industry professionals and like-minded individuals come together for exploration and empowerment, as well as exciting classes.
Some of the class offerings already scheduled include:
• Yoga Bees with Sheri Coate (Yin yoga, chair yoga, Easy Bee yoga, Worker Bee yoga)
• Bravely Authentic with Bobbie Jo Yarbrough (transformational healing, intuitive guidance, sacred supports)
• Bio-Electra (The Biology of BioEnergy)
Confirmed vendors include:
• Peaceful River Creations (stones, crystals, sage) • Strega Luna’s Apothecary (health/beauty, household cleanse and purifiers, journals)
• D-lectable D-lights (fresh gourmet food)
• Lunar Soul from Ashleigh Jewell (soy candles, wax melts, handmade soap, and more)
• Sacred Designs by Spirit (custom jewelry, crystals, gemstones, aura readings and more by Shimen Averhoff)
• Up N’ Smoke Creations (customizing cups, t-shirts, unique creations, and more)
• Bio Electra (frequency infused jewelry)
• VibesUp (high vibrational product line: supportive of pain, stress, allergies, clarity, and more)
• PrismsScape (a wide variety of stones of all sizes)
• Selina Witt (intuitive counseling)
With advance tickets, one $10 admission includes full access to an entire day of vendor activities and classes. Lunch will be available for purchase, so people attending can stay all day and not miss any classes.
We continually update our website with vendors, classes and schedules. You can purchase tickets at our website (www.bodymindandspirit.info, Eventbrite (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/clinton-body-mind-and-spirit-expo-tickets-108873724240 ) or at Peaceful River Creations located at 246 5th Avenue South in Clinton, Iowa. Admission will be $15 at the door.