CCC Diversity Committee to host Hot Occupations Panel - Wed, Oct 16
The Clinton Community College Diversity Committee will host a Hot Occupations Panel on Wednesday, October 16. Professionals from five local businesses will be available to speak and answer questions about some of the most in-demand career fields both locally and nationally – all of which can be started via programs at CCC. Topics covered by the panel speakers will include types of job options in the career fields, academic credentials/training required, salary scale, future demand, personal advice to those considering the careers, and more. Audience members will be able to ask questions of the panel as time allows.
The Hot Occupations Panel discussion begins at Noon in the CCC Auditorium, 1000 Lincoln Blvd., Clinton with lunch provided by CCC Student Senate. At 12:30 p.m., a panel will discuss the field of expertise and the hot occupations in that field. Panel Participants include:
For more information, contact Rob Schadt at 563-244-7001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hero BX, a biofuels company, representing careers in renewable/alternative energy;
- MercyOne, representing careers in healthcare;
- Nestle Purina, representing careers in manufacturing;
- Sedona Staffing, representing careers in business; and
- EON Reality/EICC, representing careers in VR/Augmented Reality and I.T.