Bradley A. Fritz, of NelsonCorp Wealth Management Awarded Ethics Approved Status
The International Association of Registered Financial Consultants (IARFC) has recently awarded Bradley Fritz, RFC®, NelsonCorp Wealth Management the “Ethics Approved Seal” for their adherence to the IARFC Code of Ethics.
This historical verification includes background checks from the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), state licensing records and internet recognition searches. A clean record for the past 5 years satisfies the IARFC requirements for being “Ethics Approved.”
The IARFC Code of Ethics is the foundation of a relationship between a consumer and their financial consultant. It is founded on these 6 principles:
Fritz stated, “I feel that after 20+ years of helping investors, I still possess the same drive to help my clients now, that I did when I began this journey. After all, this has always been about the success of the client guided by the advisor. What motivates me each day is watching the success my clients / friends are enjoying in their retirement. At the end of each day, if I have made an impact on someone’s life, to make things a little bit easier for them, that’s what it is all about.”
“This is an effort towards increased transparency.” Explained Trustee Chairman H. Stephen Bailey, PhD., MRFC®. “The public is more educated than ever and needs assurance of the background of their financial professional and their adherence to a Code of Ethics. We are proud of our members who maintain this high level of integrity year after year”.
The IARFC, founded in 1984, is a non-profit credentialing organization formed to foster public confidence in the financial planning profession.
NelsonCorp has offices in Clinton, Davenport, and Dubuque. www.nelsoncorp.com
- I will at all times put my client’s interest above my own.
- I will maintain proficiency in my work through continuing education.
- When fee-based services are involved, I will charge a fair and reasonable fee based on the amount of time and skill required.
- I will abide by both the spirit and the letter of the laws and regulations applicable to financial planning services.
- I will give my client the same service I would give to myself in the same circumstances.
- I will disclose all facts about fees, commissions, and any other sources of compensation received for services I provide to my clients.
Securities offered through Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment Advisor Representative, Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor. Cambridge and NelsonCorp Wealth Management are not affiliated.