SIGN ON BONUS $1,500
Assist individuals served to attend various medical appointments. Complete necessary follow-up related to each appointment to include required documentation and reporting. Provide related transportation.
- Provide individualized support to persons served to attend medical appointments.
- Act as a liaison between doctor and individual when appropriate.
- Complete necessary follow-up related to each appointment to include required documentation and reporting.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Provide services, utilizing frequent and appropriate interventions.
- Facilitate communication and provide other necessary assistance to individuals served to attend medical appointments and therapies.
- Maintain and submit all required documentation daily (e.g., time sheets, expense reports, EDOC/Documentation, and other required daily paperwork).
- Provide incidental transportation in privately owned vehicle, or by agency owned vehicle, for individuals served as needed. This may include transporting to and from Day Programming, Doctor Appointments, etc.... This may occur within City of Clinton, Clinton County or regionally such as Davenport or Iowa City. Conditions of driving may be during the day, night, and various weather conditions.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.