The Territory Sales Manager (TSM) is responsible for understanding and developing the assigned territory to maximize and grow revenue by supporting Clysar’s authorized distribution network, The TSM must develop strong relationships with all of the distributor’s decision makers, learn the way distributors do business, develop an understanding of how the distributor interacts with the marketplace, know how the competition relates to Clysar’s distributors, and maintain productive relationships.
The Territory Sales Manager will work to build and maintain relationships at key territory customers.
The Territory Sales Manager will support Clysar revenue growth through a two-pronged approach – maintaining and supporting Clysar’s strategic distributors coupled with proactive selling activities at the end user level.
- Four year college degree or equivalent
- Minimum two years of outside sales experience in B2B sales environment
- Prior track record of sales achievement
- Effective communication and documentation skills
- Results oriented and able to work in a collaborative environment
- This position requires frequent travel
- Must have a valid driver’s license and passport
Established in 1963, Clysar is a leading North American manufacturer of polyolefin shrink film, commonly used in display packaging, product protection and shipping, and more. To learn more about Clysar, please visit our website at: www.Clysar.com/about-clysar