Manage and direct the day to day operation of the residential program
- Maintain a clean, safe, secure environment for people with disabilities receiving services from SRS in any community setting.
- Ensure compliance with accreditation, certification, licensing, safety and legal standards effecting SRS programs and services.
- Supervise Program Managers to ensure that programs established for each resident are carried out by residential direct care staff, and act as a resource in establishing those programs as a member of the interdisciplinary team.
- Direct team leaders and monitor their activities to ensure that Direct Care workers have consistent scheduling and supervision as they perform their duties with SRS consumers and other people served.
- Prepare a financial plan and monitor the financial condition of the Residential Services Department and all of its various programs. Submit a monthly billing record for those services to the business office.
- Arrange for the training and orientation of Direct Care Workers and Team Leads or carry out that training directly, in order to ensure that all employees are compliant with up to date care methods, regulating requirements and the policies of Skyline Center.
- Market Community Living Services by promoting programs to potential consumers and placing the services before potential stakeholders in a manner designed to encourage them to select Skyline Residential Services.
- Act on behalf of the administrator for the Department of HUD programs run the organization, ensuring that they remain compliant with HUD regulations.
- Ensure that on-call staff members are always available to respond to emergencies by establishing an on-call schedule and providing beepers and cell phones to those staff members.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.