SIGN ON BONUS $1,500
Provide on-site job training at various job sites for SEP (Supported Employment Program) consumers. Assist consumer to learn job duties and expectation of the position. Act as a role model for the consumer with developing positive work habits.
- Assist in completing placement of potential SEP Individuals which would include completing applications: assisting with the interview process if requested.
- Coach and counsel supportive employment clients in development and implementation of their individual program plans and to empower consumers to achieve their personal goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate, coach and model good work skills, intervening in crisis situations by communicating with clients and implementing behavior management procedures when necessary.
- Adhere to the SEP schedule that is provided on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for providing written/EDOC documentation on each of the Supported Employment Individuals.
- Support Individuals placed in the community through job training, follow along services.
- Must complete Certified Employment Support Professional (CESP) exam within 2 years.
- Must have 9.5 hours of Employment Training through Direct Course or an ACRE certified training program. Also, complete 4 hours of continuing education in Employment Services annually.
- Train Individuals to use other forms of transportation if needed.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.