Ensure quality services are provided to individuals served. Primary responsibilities will include: develop and maintain the individual and direct support employee schedules, assist with departmental overtime management, provide orientation to direct support employees and ensure individual supports training requirements are met
- Responsible to provide orientation to direct support employees and ensure individual supports training requirements are met.
- Attend any necessary meetings for Individuals served, staff meetings and any other mandatory meetings that may be required.
- Ensure that individual health, welfare and safety needs are met, to include prompt responses to emergency situations. Be knowledgeable and adhere to all agency policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations.
- Develop and maintain the individual and direct support employees schedules for the CL Department. Ensure schedules are developed appropriately to the needs of individuals served. Scheduling duties would also include adjusting for necessary changes to accommodate vacation, sick leave and other absences that may occur. Obtain coverage for unplanned absences. Track department attendance.
- Back up for Billing Support Specialist and Healthcare Coordinator.
- Monitor the day-to-day activities to include scheduling of staff for services, medical appointments, participation in activities and events.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.