Tuesday - Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 3:00
Iowa State University Extension and Outreach is a community-based education unit serving the state of Iowa. We engage citizens with the research, educational, and technological resources of Iowa State in partnership with federal, state, and county governments. Our faculty, educators, and staff harness resources from all ISU colleges and campus units and 99 counties to build capacity, lead programs, and support efforts across the state. ISU Extension and Outreach helps carry the university's land-grant mission beyond campus borders.
Impact of ISU in Clinton County:
- 172 county residents are enrolled at ISU
- 603 ISU Alumni reside in Clinton County
- 20,500 agricultural operations, youth and familes were assisted by ISU in Clinton County last year
- ISU provided engineering services to 27 businesses in the last 4 years in Clinton County
ISU extention is helping make a difference for Clinton County residents by growing business and strenghtening communities, supporting a safe, sustainable and affordable food supply, helping Iowa become the healthiest state in the nation, and preparing our young people for the future. ISU Extension aligns with ISU Colleges to deliver programs in 5 focus areas which are:
- Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Center for Industrial Research and Service (CIRAS)
- Community and Economic Devlopment
- 4-H Youth Development in K-12 youth outreach
Highway 30 East to the DeWitt Exit. Proceed North to 11th Street.